With accusations that Sen. Obama is a socialist because he suggested that those with net incomes of over a quarter million can afford more taxes and thus spread the wealth around, I'm curious about your reactions.
1) If you're collecting Social Security and using Medicare, where is the money coming from?
2) For those who hate the liberals and all the havoc they've created, are you willing to forego Social Security (1935, Franklin D. Roosevelt) and Medicare (1965, Lyndon Johnson)?
3) What would you propose in place of these two programs?
4) If your retirement funds are in a managed account (401k for example), share your post-economic meltdown insights.
5) Is a progressive tax structure a tool of socialism?
Click on the Comments button, let it all hang out.