If you could write a comprehensive energy policy, how would you construct it? More drilling for oil, more electricity from nuclear power, incentives for consumer level solar and wind initiatives? Give it your best shot. Make our country energy self-sufficient in the next 10 years.
- It would appear that conservation can have a significant impact on the market.
- Is $4.00/gallon the tipping point for consumers between consumption and conservation?
- Benefits of new offshore drilling and drilling in Alaska are years from impacting the price at the pump.
- What impact would a gas-tax holiday have on consumption and personal savings?
- Should the price of gas be left to go wherever it wants and if you can pay for it, you get to consume it?
- Should the federal government establish its own oil busines (exploration, production and refining capabilities) in the name of national security to protect the source and supply of petroleum for the Defense Department?
Thoughts? Click on the comment link below and share your